Learn Copywriting the Fun Way!
Ring the Cash Register & Create the Loyal Customers
and Fans You Dream of… FAST.
Without Compromising Your Core Values.
On Sale Only... $75!
You save $322 by signing up right now
Sale is for a limited time only!
Ever stared at a blank computer screen in agony as you wonder how the heck to write about your services?
Or felt like there’s a much bigger audience out there for you… but you’re not sure what to say to attract them?
Or wondered what the exact right copy is that will get customers ringing the cash register in your business?
If any of those questions sound familiar, then keep reading!
If you want to help more people, make a difference with your business, and make lots of money doing it—you’re in the right place.
A Message from Kaia
Copywriting is a frustrating process for many people. So, if that’s you, I want to reassure you, you’re not alone.
It can be really daunting and disappointing to realize that you created your business to help the world, and your messaging isn’t coming across or you aren’t seeing the sales of your dreams (yet).
I’d like to help you succeed.
Copywriting is the #1 way to increase sales in your business.
My name is Kaia, and I’m the founder of Fat Cat Copy. I’ve been the number one senior copywriter for conscious business owners and personal development leaders for over a decade now.
I’ve helped my clients make millions of dollars in sales, as well as help them achieve national and international bestseller status on both Amazon and the N.Y. Times bestseller lists.
It breaks my heart when I see business owners put everything they have into their businesses, and then experience loss and confusion when it doesn’t work out.
Very often, the reason behind both success AND failure is all in the language. If you know the right words to use, you will succeed. And if you don’t know the right words… you’re bailing water on a sinking ship.
After seeing how hard it can be for entrepreneurs to articulate their message and translate that into the sales they deserve, I created a powerful and easy online copywriting course.
The Fat Cat Copy Course is designed to help you increase engagement and get the sales—from customers who love you for life.
I imagine you’re the kind of person who doesn’t want to guilt trip people into buying from you. Yuck.
With the skills I’ll teach you, you’ll never have to. I specialize in the “heart sell” approach of copywriting.
That’s why I created the Fat Cat Copy Course.
Because the world needs your voice now, more than ever.
And you need the sales that will support your mission!
Discover the Most Effective Copywriting Best Practices for Your Online Business In:
- Sales Pages
- Opt In Pages
- Training Videos
- Drip & Nurture Sequences
- And a whole lot more!
My career as a copywriter has been really successful—all because of my “heart sell” technique that I’ll share with you.
As the founder of Fat Cat Copy I’ve had the pleasure of serving great thought leaders and best-selling authors like Marci Shimoff, Michael Beckwith, John and Ocean Robbins, Ram Dass, Mary Morrissey, Deepak Chopra, Well.Org, Dr. Mark Hyman, Heartmath Institute and many others.
And my copy has made my clients millions of dollars.
I’d love to teach you the strategies and techniques I’ve learned over a decade of writing copy for these powerful leaders, and put it to work for you and your business!
But maybe you’re not sure if you even need a copywriting course.
Many entrepreneurs write their own copy, so maybe you can, too, right?
Lots of folks make assumptions about how copywriting is easy. (“I got an ‘A’ in my English class 30 years ago so I’m sure I got this.”)
But here’s what I’ve seen when even the most educated people take copywriting into their own hands without instruction:
The Top 5 Biggest Copywriting Mistakes
1) Using formal language that speaks to a stadium of people. “Hey everybody! When you sign up for our program you will achieve maximum success!” Ick. Formal is the foe of friendly. There’s no “everybody” online—in emails or videos. That kind of language turns people off.
2) You talk about yourself too much. “Read my amazing book! Take my amazing course! Here’s a picture of me with 10 presidents so you know everything I do is the best!” Oops. You’re really here to help solve a problem for someone else. Make it about them.
3) You blindly prioritize the wrong stuff. Like selling something in every email, which only irritates people instead of enamoring them to your brand. (Unsubscribe!) Or focusing too much on the technical features of your product, which doesn’t convey enough promise or benefits to your customers.
4) You use negative sales trigger words. Words like “buy”, “sales”, “purchase” and “deal” are forbidden from your copywriting vocabulary because they repel sales and get you flagged as spam. And there’s more where those came from (which I cover in the course in more detail).
5) Your emails and web pages are improperly formatted. The paragraphs are so long there’s no white space. The links are so far down the page that no one will ever see them. The font is so small that you lose anyone over the age of 50 immediately. You don’t know how to use your “Above the Fold” real estate so no one scrolls.
Get ALL the Secrets inside
Kaia’s Fat Cat Copy Course
SIGN UP NOW
for just $75!
That's crazy. You can learn a whole new career skillset for less than the cost of one of the tires on your car.
You know that old Chinese proverb about the best time to plant a tree?
The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. But the second best time is now.
So right now is the BEST possible time for you to start learning copywriting.
Copywriting is the #1 way to generate sales.
More than graphics, more than web page design, more than any ecommerce platform. Copy is what sells. Period. It’s ubiquitous.
Learning copywriting will save you time (and money) lost on trial and error because:
- You’ll know the words that INTRIGUE people. (Remember you have only about 4 seconds to grab your customer’s attention online.)
- You use the right language that MOTIVATES people to buy. (So they don’t click back to Facebook where you lose them forever.)
- You make a lasting CONNECTION with a reader that leads to years of future sales.
2 STUDENT TESTIMONIALS:
“I was shocked after I spent $50,000 and two years with 7 different ‘experts’ as I built two exceptional, fully automated, online programs --that nobody wanted to buy. It was like I built two incredibly powerful rockets with no ignition before I met Kaia. She lovingly taught me how to ignite those rockets – and my conversion rates soared from 5% to 53%. I can’t express the joy (and even a little guilt) with how well I finally now know my customer’s buying language. Thanks Kaia!”
Founder, Blue Phoenix
“So, sensei— once again, I wanted to express my gratitude for your expertise and insight on the sales script for Right Book Right Now. Your input allowed me to see what I was missing and take this to a level that just wouldn’t have been possible without the benefit of someone who’s been doing this at the highest levels of the business for more than a decade. I might have been able to come up with something 90% as good on my own— but it would have taken me years of struggling; by going through your course and implementing what you teach, I’ve now got a way to really move the needle and get people to take a course that I KNOW will change their lives for the better… :-) “
- Scott Hoffman, founder Folio Literary Agency, Right Book Right Now
New York, NY
There’s 2 ways to fix bad copy, by the way.
The first way is pretty expensive. Want to hear it?
WAY #1: You can hire a copywriter.
Is that worth it to you?
A copywriter should be part of your staff if you can afford the hefty 6-figures for that person to be in charge of your messaging.
But for most people that’s a LUXURY not a necessity.
Let me tell you a secret:
Most of the successful millionaire Internet marketers I know write their own copy.
Why? Because they want to be the one with their finger on the trigger of their messaging.
They don’t want to lose any sales and they know that copy is the #1 reason people buy—or don’t buy.
They would never trust someone else with a job so important as writing the copy.
So, what if you don’t have those resources, and you really want to hit the mark on those online sales for yourself?
WAY #2: Learn to do it yourself.
Don’t worry! Even if you’re a writing phobe, it’s totally possible.
Let me prove it:
Did you send an email this week?
To your mom or friend even?
Then you GOT this. Really.
Once you understand the copywriting secrets I will share with you, getting more sales can be as easy as writing an email to your mom.
ANOTHER CLIENT SAYS:
“Kaia, You have been absolutely amazing. I know we’ll be working together a lot in the future (my only regret is that I didn’t find you years ago).”
– Marci Shimoff, New York Times Bestselling Author of Happy For No Reason and teacher in the hit film The Secret
It now takes an average of 12 impressions online before someone decides to buy from you.
That number used to be 7 a few years ago.
Yeah, guess what, it will only go UP as floods of information keep hitting your prospects.
That means it’s only going to get harder to sell them.
So you need to learn the words that create connection with your future customers and CONVEY YOUR VALUE so that they buy from you once, and after they have a great experience with you and your product, they buy from you again.
Let’s look at the most important question of your online business.
How Do You Get The Sales?
If you can’t answer this question, you won’t have a business for very long.
I want your brand to succeed big time! Because I want to hear all about the lives you’ve transformed, the difference you’ve made, and the impact you’ve created as you serve people.
Here’s the secret:
Getting sales is actually easy if you know the language that conveys and provides one thing to your customer: VALUE.
If you write in such a way that you help people, teach people, give to them, and make them laugh or cry—you’ve provided value.
When you provide fantastic value, people buy from you.
Remember, people are lonely. They’re lost. They’re confused about how to find happiness. They’ve got all these awful problems.
Many of them genuinely need the help you provide them.
But if you can’t communicate that to them – they won’t buy from you. You’ll have missed an opportunity to serve them. And it hurts both of you in the end.
So, copywriting is this kickass ninja skillset in creating connection and providing value – which results in sales, and helps you reach your audience.
That’s how I like to look at it.
I’ve spent an entire career putting together everything I know and everything I’ve learned into one online course. Just for you.
I mean, I’m super committed to you here.
It’s called: The Fat Cat Copy Course
SIGN UP RIGHT NOW!
- In this course I reveal the 50 BEST PRACTICES I’ve learned and developed over my career.
- I take you through over 100 writing exercises that will sharpen your quill (and keyboard), and polish your copy at a professional level.
- Plus there’s downloads and bonuses designed to take you to the very top of your industry.
- You can’t find this information in any book or other online course.
- It was an organic process over 10+ years for me to learn everything I teach you.
And let me tell you, it’s ALL here for you.
Discover Copywriting Best Practices for Your Online Business In:
- Sales Pages
- Opt In Pages
- Training Videos
- Drip & Nurture Sequences
- And a whole lot more!
The Fat Cat Copy Course is 4 modules, and learn at your own pace. The robust modules include top-notch teaching, exercises and challenges, plus a heap of helpful downloads.
MODULE 1: Build a Relationship
- Copywriting Overview
- Heart Sell vs. Hard Sell
- Convey your Mission
- Design Your Avatar
- Emotional Language
- The Glamour of Grammar
- Creating a Relationship and Why it Matters
- Subject Lines that Rock
MODULE 2: 50 Best Practices of Internet Copywriting
- Online Syntax & Formatting
- Basics & Tone
- Improving Open Rates
- The Big Book of Content
- Pivot to the Sale
MODULE 3: Optimization
- How to Run a Conclusive Email Test
- How to Split Test your Headlines
- Improving open rates (and how to get a 90.5% open rate!)
- The 4 reasons people sign up for email
- How to overcome customer objections
- Writing to List Segmentation
- What metrics you need to know as a copywriter
- How to write for mobile readers
- When to schedule your broadcasts
- BONUS! How to save a Word document properly so you can always find it
MODULE 4: Implementation
- How to write copy for:
- Nurture Strings
- Video Sales Letter campaigns (VSL series)
- Miss You Migrations and
- Drip Sequences
- Swipe copy tutorial
- How to script a webinar for sales
- Opt in pages & Sales Pages
- Example Emails
- BONUS! The one email you should never send
I sure hope you sign up, as I'd love to see you inside the course, and support you.
This course has made my clients millions of dollars. You can join students from 3 continents, and benefit from a trade skill that will boost your results... all for just $75!
Sign up now and I'll see you inside :)
P.S. I get asked this question often:
Q: Why is it called the “Fat Cat” Copy Course, Kaia?
I named the course after my fat cat, Zee-Zee. She was my loyal and beloved lap companion for 17 years. Plus this course will make you a fat cat, too!
Kaia’s copywriting has put millions of dollars in the pockets of her clients, as well as help them achieve national and international bestseller status on both Amazon and the N.Y. Times bestseller lists.
Before starting her own business, Kaia was a digital marketing consultant and senior copywriter for thought leaders, life coaches, online experts and conscious business owners. Her services get big results with a “heart” sell, vs. a “hard” sell, which her clients love!
Her clients include Deepak Chopra, Marci Shimoff, Ram Dass, Michael Beckwith, John and Ocean Robbins, HeartMath Institute, Spiritual Cinema Circle, Joe Polish, EFT Universe, Well.Org and many more.
Kaia Van Zandt
Please write "Fat Cat" in your subject line.